Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a leading Oil and gas Multinational; they are looking for Technicians / Mechanics to support the organisation in providing service to clients in the auto/lubes bays operations in their selected station within Nairobi and its environs.
The position reports to the Workshop team leader.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for providing professional services and fitting of products on customer vehicles, diagnosing any irregularities and giving recommendations that will enhance customer satisfaction.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure the vehicle is parked into the correct bay.
- Ensure that the correct product has been received from the store as per the job card for fitting on to the customer’s vehicle.
- In case of products being fitted, remove the old product from the vehicle and replace and fit the new products.
- Provide any services as specified on the job card.
- Ensure that fitment and services are done using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Offer and carry out free check-up for products that we offer if the customer accepts.
- Cross sell other products and services.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the workshops by cleaning equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment and assist with improving the overall workshop.
- Ensure safety of all operations both on our equipment and customer vehicles at all times.
- Wear protective and safety equipment provided at all times.
- Participate in regular health and safety meetings.
- Help identify workshop hazards and develop ways to control them.
- Ensure that all workshop jobs are done in the shortest time possible while maintaining safety at all times.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you.
- Understanding all workshop tools and equipment completely.
- Understand the basic mechanical functions and features of vehicles.
- Following instructions & procedures.
- Exceeding customer expectations.
- Coping under pressure.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
The minimum requirements of this job are:
- Degree/Diploma in automotive Engineering or related field
- At least 2-3 year experience as a workshop assistant or in a similar position in the automobile industry.
- Motor vehicle mechanical experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 7th November, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”