Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy Reference: RN0034
- Being competent in driving vehicles and capable of detecting common mechanical faults;
- Be responsible for the maintenance of vehicles;
- Carrying out minor repairs including oiling and greasing;
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicle assigned and ensuring safety of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Messengerial duties which include delivering mail and picking mail from post office and other offices
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Kenya Government Occupational Trade test III
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers from the Ministry responsible for roads and driving function
- PSV license.
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized Institution
- At least five (5) years active driving experience.
- Adequate knowledge of the Highway Code
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Closing Date: 23/11/2020