Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT (ERA)
Vacancy Reference: RN0037
- Receiving and recording complains at NECC
- Interviewing complainants who visits NECC
- Participating in on site investigation visits
- Participating in public hearing
- Assisting in collecting, collating, analyzing and presenting environmental information/data
- Assisting in conducting research, investigations and surveys in the field of environment
- Assisting in compiling research findings
- Daily office maintenance
- Receiving and dispatching of office mails
- Assisting in compiling and summarizing of reports
- Maintaining the NECC Registry
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Env. Sciences,Env. Studies, Community Development,Natural Resources Management,Geo-informatics,Env. health and Safety, Biological and Physical Sciences, Biostatistics or any other relevant field
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Working experience in environmental field will be an added advantage
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Closing Date: 23/11/2020