Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH OFFICER II (ERO II)
Vacancy Reference: RN0036
- Interviewing complainants who visits NECC
- Participating in on site investigation visits
- Participating in public hearing
- Preparing annual reports, state of the environment reports and case reports
- Preparing workshop reports on behalf of the Committee
- Collecting, collating, analyzing and presenting environmental information/data.
- Collecting, tabulating and recording data on environmental complaints
- Conducting research, investigations and surveys in the field of environment
- Compiling research findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines;Env. Sciences,Env. Studies,Community Development,Natural Resources Management,Geo-informatics,Env. health and Safety,Biological and Physical Sciences,Biostatistics or any other relevant field
- Proficiency in computer application.
- Working experience in environmental field will be an added advantage
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Closing Date: 23/11/2020