Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PEPO : Principal Environmental Planning Officer
Vacancy Reference: RN0030
- Coordinating formulation of the National Environment action plan
- Providing technical backstopping in the preparation of County Environment Action Plan
- Coordinating Review of the Environment Action Plans Preparation Guidelines
- Integration of environmental concerns into plans, projects, and activities
- Participating in monitoring implementation of environmental action plans
- Identifying of Environmentally Significant Areas (ESAs)
- Coordinating the preparation of Ecosystems Management Plans;
- Supporting the preparation of state of environment reports;
- Preparation of work plans, Performance Contract and progress reports for the department;
- Examining land use patterns to determine their impacts on the quality and quantity of natural resources
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Env. Planning and Management, Env. Sciences,Natural Resources Management,Community Development,Geo-Informatics,Urban Planning,Development Studies or any other relevant field
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Environmental Planning and Management, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources, Urban Planning, Development Studies or any other relevant field from a recognized institution
- Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant work experience in environmental field and at least three (3) Years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Good Communication skills
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Closing Date: 23/11/2020