Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Faith to Action Network is a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu, and Muslim faith organizations; we focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding. We combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community-based programming with national, regional, and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels.
Purpose of the role
Faith to Action Network seeks to recruit a Gender Justice Technical Lead to manage and provide technical support in Faith to Action Network women’s rights and gender justice projects.
The Gender Justice Technical lead will be responsible for the technical and financial management of Faith to Action Network’s women’s rights projects, monitoring, and reporting. The position will be responsible for providing technical, programmatic, and administrative assistance to Faith to Action Network implementing partners and members, specifically as regards gender-based violence, women’s participation, women’s rights, and gender justice.
The Gender Justice Technical lead will be responsible for strengthening and mainstreaming of gender equality and women’s rights issues within all Faith to Action Network interventions. The position will develop Faith to Action Networks’ institutional capacity to address issues of women’s rights, gender justice, women’s participation, social inclusion, and gender-based violence through project implementation approaches.
S/he will contribute to strengthening partnership and knowledge networks within and outside Faith to Action Network.
To apply or to download further information on the required qualifications, skills, and experience for this exciting role, please read the full terms of reference:
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, development studies, gender, human rights, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org
- The email subject should indicate the position you are applying for.
- Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references, and current salary) along with a cover letter addressing the job description, academic and professional qualifications, and indicating motivation for the role.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya. This requirement will apply to all applicants irrespective of their nationality.
- Faith to Action Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 22nd November 2020