Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Faith to Action Network is a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu, and Muslim faith organizations; we focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding. We combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community-based programming with national, regional, and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels.
Purpose of the role
Faith to Action Network seeks to recruit a Peacebuilding Technical Lead to manage and provide technical support in Faith to Action Network’s pluralism & peaceful co-existence, freedom of religion and belief (FORB), interfaith cooperation and collaborations projects. S/he will be responsible for project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation and ensure smooth, cost effective, efficient and timely implementation of Faith to Action Network interventions including integration of conflict-sensitivity approaches, and operational and administrative activities. The position will be responsible for providing technical, programmatic and administrative assistance to Faith to Action Network implementing partners and members, and build their institutional capacity. S/he will contribute to strengthening partnership and knowledge networks within and outside Faith to Action Network.
This is a full-time position based in Nairobi and the salary is competitive and commensurate with the seniority of the appointment.
To apply or to download further information on the required qualifications, skills, and experience for this exciting role, please read the full terms of reference:
- Bachelor’s degree in Peace Studies, law, Conflict Resolution/Peacebuilding, Political Science, Sociology, Development Studies or other relevant field. A master’s degree is preferred. Specialization in peacebuilding will be an advantage.
- An understanding of religious approaches to peacebuilding and additional training or experience in human rights approaches.
Closing date: 22nd November 2020
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org
- The email subject should indicate the position you are applying for.
- Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references, and current salary) along with a cover letter addressing the job description, academic and professional qualifications, and indicating motivation for the role.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya. This requirement will apply to all applicants irrespective of their nationality.
- Faith to Action Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.