Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Faith to Action Network is a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu and Muslim faith organizations; we focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding. We combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community-based programming with national, regional and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels.
Purpose of the role
Faith to Action Network seeks to recruit a SRHR technical lead to manage and provide technical oversight in the implementation and delivery of Faith to Action Network’s SRHR/FP projects.
The SRHR technical lead will be responsible for technical and financial management of Faith to Action Network’s SRHR project, monitoring and reporting. The position will be responsible for providing technical, programmatic and administrative assistance to Faith to Action Network implementing partners, specifically with family planning and reproductive health inputs.
The SRHR technical lead will also be responsible for providing technical leadership for improving FP technical components in increasing availability of family planning services, and increasing awareness and acceptance of family planning in Kenya. S/he will work with the project’s partners and stakeholders to facilitate project activities, inputs into the overall project as required.
The SRHR Technical lead will be expected to serve in both technical and operational roles, which includes traveling to the field to meet with partners to provide technical assistance and ensure smooth continuity of the project activities. S/he will also be expected to initiate collaboration between key stakeholders, represent Faith to Action Network at technical meetings and work directly with donors and partners to support project activities.
To apply or to download further information on the required qualifications, skills, and experience for this exciting role, please read the full terms of reference:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public health, medicine, clinical nursing or similar discipline is required. Formal training in FP/RH, including clinical, public health, programmatic and demographic trends is strongly preferred.
Closing date: 22nd November 2020
How to apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org
- The email subject should indicate the position you are applying for.
- Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references, and current salary) along with a cover letter addressing the job description, academic and professional qualifications, and indicating motivation for the role.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya. This requirement will apply to all applicants irrespective of their nationality.
- Faith to Action Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.