Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 4
To further stimulate the growth of Storymoja, we are currently seeking to recruit talented, progressive and team-oriented individuals to fill the position of Regional Sales Representatives in the regions outlined below;
- Mountain: Embu/Kirinyaga
- Nairobi: Thika Road
- Nairobi: Dagoretti
- Rift Valley: Eldoret
IMPORTANT: All the TWO (2) above mentioned steps must be followed. Applications not following all steps will automatically be disqualified.
Purpose of the Position:
Provide first-class service to all clients and potential clients in order to grow the sales of Storymoja products in the designated market region.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Identify sales opportunities in order to sell and grow Storymoja’s market share in the designated region.
- Market and promote Storymoja books and programmes to all education stakeholders within your region. This includes; Schools, NGO’s, Counties, and other interested parties.
- Maintain good relations with schools, book distributors, counties, NGO’s and other stakeholders in your region
- Address customer needs in a timely manner and ensure effective customer service.
- Prepare weekly reports of your area and submit to the Supervisor/Manager within the set timelines.
- Take an active part in debt collection and whistleblowing on piracy cases in the designated regions.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you by your supervisor and/or management and are related to the achievement of Storymoja’s mission and vision
Background, competencies and attributes of the Regional Sales Representatives (The knowledge, skills and abilities may be required through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or on-the-job-training).
- Ability to sell books and collect debt
- At least a diploma in Sales and Marketing, Education, Public Relations or any other Social Science course.
- MUST be an ethical individual
- High achiever with a proven track record of achieving set targets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Must be smart and presentable.
- Digital marketing skills is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with Storymoja’s vision, mission and core values before considering applying.
Interested candidates are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Cover Letter: clearly stating the position you are applying for, the region that you would like to be based in, current/last and expected salary.
- An updated C.V. (with at least three referees)
The deadline for application is the end of day Friday 20th November 2020.