Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the Retail Banking businesses in the development of business plans, tracking of performance metrics, analyzing results and providing reports for business decisions. The role will support the Retail Banking businesses in maintaining an in-depth database of market dynamics, competitor analysis, demographic trends and growth projections
The role holder will also be responsible for following up on closure of critical initiatives across all units of retail banking and identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Research and share insights into the banking industry developments and financial performance with retail business units.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Coordinate the implementation of the segmentation strategy on behalf of retail business unit.
- Prepare business budget and allocate to branches, business units, & Business Development (BD) teams.
- Assist in the annual preparation of CAPEX & OPEX budgets.
- Monitor retail business unit, & BD teams’ performance on key performance metrics.
- Measure growth in revenue per existing customer.
- Measure and analyze new business per branch and individual relationship managers.
- Conduct trend analysis on Liabilities, NFI, and Assets.
- Prepare high level presentations for Retail Banking.
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, business intelligence reports as required by management and departments.
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience of at least two (2) years as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Experience in banking is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.),
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Business acumen with interest in business Economic updates, and excellent understanding of business performance measures
- A passion for performance, team player , and an achiever
- Self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure
- A person of high integrity.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills