Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Help Desk Coordinator – IT Company,
Our client is a leading IT solutions provider in the country. They seek to hire an efficient Help Desk Coordinator who has managed teams, to support and coordinate Help Desk operations for Office Automation Technical services.
- Management of switchboard, general phone call & coordination on enquires received
- Respond to all imaging emails from customers of branches and satellite locations
- Logging all imaging calls received via email/ phone etc. Assign and communicate log time to engineers and estimated time to arrive at customers
- Management and coordination for all PMs on schedule, Install /Dis-install calls based on m/c delivery information
- Achieve response time by keeping the focus on calls receive time and close coordination with engineers for meeting the service-level agreement (SLA)
- Preparing estimates for all spare requests for various contracts and sharing with CRS; engineers; customers and follow up with concerned persons for LPOs
- Spares requisition and coordination for the sales order form (SOF) for speedy spares delivery
- Follow up with field team for closing all calls/ job sheets including open for spares post-delivery
- Coordination with the credit department, sales, and customer if a customer on credit hold/ contract
- End-to-End Q’ number management
- Escalation tracker updating on daily basis, follow up for closure & circulation of the tracker with all stakeholders
- PM calls logging & management
- HD reports, analytics, and process flow for service delivery
- Fall-Back for others in Help Desk on need base
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Customer Care or a related field
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a call centre or customer care desk
- Experience in managing teams and generating reports will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English & Kiswahili
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with ERP / CRM system operations
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Female candidates encouraged to apply
- MUST have call centre experience
- Managing teams will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Help Desk Coordinator – IT Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, 12th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.