Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for development and coordination of HR programs and projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Manage the review of the Authority’s Organization structures and updating approved changes in the structure
- Develop an effective framework of establishing the resourcing and workforce planning needs for the organization
- Manage staff establishment and workforce planning framework including vacancy forecasting model, to provide informed advice to the appropriate decision makers
- Support the development and delivery of HR business processes which focus on HR functions such as induction, learning and development, succession planning and performance management.
- Develop and implement broad organizational initiatives and support corporate change processes including preparation of concept papers, framework/strategy papers
- Oversee workforce analysis, staff mapping and distribution/rationalization
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are regularly updated and maintained and advice managers on reviews of roles/responsibilities/specifications
- Ensure maintenance of staff establishment and organization/departmental structures
- Link HR management directly to the strategic plan of the Authority, and forecast HR needs for the future based on the strategic goals of the Authority
- Provide expert advice on the development of organizational improvement initiative to senior management
- Lead the design and development of new roles in the organization, to ensure they address the needs of the organization in terms of accountabilities
- Participate in the Workforce Planning Committee to ensure that decisions regarding the recruitment and retention of sufficient trained officers is underpinned by the analysis and data from workforce modelling activities and that all necessary information is available which enables appropriate decisions to be made.
- Bachelors degree in relevant/related field from a recognized institution.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources e.g. Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
Minimum of five (5) year’s specific and relevant work experience in the area of Organizational Development, HR Strategic Planning.
Closing date 18-11-2020