Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Educate! an award winning non-profit social enterprise is seeking a Product Manager to join our ambitious and cross functional Technology team. We are looking for a product professional who is excited and passionate about solving consumer-facing problems, developing product roadmaps, and executing those plans to bring value to end users. The ideal hire will help the product team meet and exceed its goals by translating strategic business initiatives into technology products.
In this role you will have a chance to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to understand requirements for the tech products/solutions, develop product roadmaps and project-manage the entire tech product/solution development cycle.
The ideal hire is passionate about working with data to drive improvements in user experience and excited to work with simpler technology tools such as USSD, SMS, WhatsApp through Telerivet, Echomobile, Textit etc that are easily accessible to youths who don’t have access to smartphones. You’ll join a motivated, passionate, overachieving international team with a vision to design solutions that will impact millions of youth annually across Africa.
You are the right fit for this role if you:
- Are a master coordinator and exceptional project manager
- Are analytical and data driven
- Possess a broad understanding of the tech product development process
- Have independently driven the design of technology products in a team, with a strong focus on the end user
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Sound like you or someone you know? Apply below.
- Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Possess a broad understanding of the tech product development process; and have created product roadmaps.
- Experienced with using qualitative and quantitative data (especially from A/B tests) to make product decisions.
- Experience working with program delivery and data collection platforms such as USSD, SMS, WhatsApp through Telerivet, Echomobile, Textit, etc
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets (see What is Educate! About? below); Learn more by looking at Educate!’s culture deck here