Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Chogoria Hospital was established in 1922 and serves as a referral and teaching Hospital. It has a 295 bed capacity that focuses on the provision of Curative, Preventive and Promotive Health Care services in Tharaka Nithi County and the greater Meru, Embu and as far as Isiolo and Marsabit Counties.
The Hospital is recruiting competent and mature Christian Professionals to fill the following vacant position:
CRITICAL CARE NURSE
Job purpose: Reporting to the Nursing Services Manager, will be responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on critical care nursing to meet the needs of patients and their families.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Identifies patient care requirements, by establishing personal rapport with actual patients and other persons to understand care requirements.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing nursing care, emotional psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and families.
- Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals, teaching patients, friends and family
- To understand medications and self care skills
Minimum Job Requirements.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN/KRN) or BSN from a recognized institution
- Higher diploma in Critical care Nursing from a recognized institution
- Should be registered and licensed by Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certification of ACLS AND ATLS will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a busy health care facility will be an added advantage.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), Certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4pm of Friday 27th November 2020.