Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The office of Medical Research at Kenyatta National Hospital in collaboration with University of Washington is seeking to fill the following positions in Kisumu County Hospitals.
Position: Data Clerk
Reporting to: Study Coordinator & Principal Investigator
- Must have a bachelor degree in mathematics or statistics
- Minimum one-year experience in data entry
- Proficient in excel in generating and analyzing study reports
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff
- Experience in RedCap and/or ODK will be an added advantage
- Language skills: fluency in English and Kiswahili and/or Luo
- Excellent communication skills: Must be able to communicate regularly with the study team via email and zoom
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing weekly clinic reports
- Designing study database
- Data cleaning
- Data entry
- Data analyses
- Abstracting project data from clinic records
- Uploading data to server
- Respond to data queries as requested
- Support study nurses with data collection activities
- Track laboratory samples and clinic retention
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Completed online application form available HERE.
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
Send your application addressed to the PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR, FP-Plus study and CV to the email email@example.com by 15th November, 2020.