Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The office of Medical Research at Kenyatta National Hospital in collaboration with University of Washington is seeking to fill the following positions in Kisumu County Hospitals.
Position: Project Technical Assistant
Reporting to: Project Coordinator and Principal Investigator
Location: Kisumu County
- Registered Nurse / Higher Diploma in nursing
- Excellent computer skills and past experience in electronic data collection using REDCap/ODK desirable
- Past research experience: At least one year
- Experience in data abstractions
- Must be conversant with PrEP and family planning tools
- Language skills: fluency in English, Kiswahili
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study and clinic staff
- The candidate should have at least 6 months experience in MCH clinic and must have substantial knowledge about PrEP
- Ability to travel to different hospitals within Kisumu Counties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate PrEP integration into family planning clinics
- Train facility staff on implementation of PrEP into family planning clinics
- Abstract data from PrEP, HTS and MCH registers and input into Android tablet system
- Liaise with the health facility staff to ensure program activities are conducted as proposed
- Providing project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Assist Project Coordinator with duties as needed
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Completed online application form available HERE.
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and email contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
Send your application addressed to the PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR, FP-Plus study and CV to the email email@example.com by 15th November, 2020.