Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Securex is seeking to recruit a new member into the Innovation team as we branch out into newer and exciting value propositions. The Technology & Innovation analyst will be involved in deploying Internet-of-Things network and providing technical and product support for a distributed network of proprietary IoT devices installed across a wide geographical area in our customer locations. The analyst will work with business and technical stakeholders to understand software functionality and create documentation for support and training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new technology propositions for the company to take to its customers and to venture into new markets.
- Identify change requirements across the business and help to deliver this as new propositions are introduced and be able to assist in developing IoT POC for solutions.
- Work closely with the technical department when it comes to training and leading implementation
- Understanding of E-Commerce platform
- Drafting technical & supporting documents
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- At least two years of experience in a similar role or industry.
- Passionate about IoT, new technologies, automations, data.
- Able to work with suppliers, research and analyzeas well as facilitate implementation.
- Excellent Knowledge of LAN & WAN.
- Excellent documentation and attention to detail.
- Ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibilities.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria above, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 15th November, 2020.
Please note due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.