Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The office of Medical Research at Kenyatta National Hospital in collaboration with University of Washington is seeking to fill the following positions in Kisumu County Hospitals.
Position: Study Nurses
Reporting to: Project Coordinator and Principal Investigator
Location: Kisumu County
- Registered Nurse / Higher Diploma in nursing
- Excellent computer skills
- Past research experience: At least one year
- Must have worked in MCH clinic for not less than one year
- Must have enough experience in obtaining venous blood samples from adults
- Excellent communication skills: Must be able to communicate regularly with study coordinator via email/ Zoom
- Excellent skills with mobile technology
- Language skills: fluency in English and Kiswahili. Luo language will be an added advantage
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study and facility staff
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and enroll participants into the study
- Collect data per approved Standard Operating Procedures and input into Android tablet system
- Conduct follow up visits in person with study participants either at the facility or at home
- Collecting samples including blood and swabs from the study participants
- Submit weekly summaries of enrollment and follow-up to the study coordinator
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Completed online application form available HERE.
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and email contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
Send your application addressed to the PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR, FP-Plus study and CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November, 2020.