Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, a Technology company in Nairobi, is looking for a HR Assistant Manager.
The salary range for the position is Kes 80,000.00 – 100,000.00 a month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction process
- Will advise management and staff on best practices in HR management
- Manage employee attendance and leave records
- Manage employee travel requests
- Ensure timely renewal of contracts and agreements
- Write HR policies and procedures and HR manual/handbook
- Assist with Training and Development processes, carry out some training
- Responsible for staff welfare
- Collate learning needs and prepare analyses
- Manage employee monthly phone allowances
- Maintain and update excellent HR documentation
- Manage employee medical cover
- Payroll processing and reconciliation
- Maintain the employee Management Information System
- Manage the vehicle fuel/mileage reports
- Manage office administration including ensuring cleanliness and stock management
- Manage the company credit card and prepare monthly reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related Field
- A higher Diploma in HR and must be fully registered to practice HR in Kenya
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR Management, with at least one as a supervisor
- Demonstrated knowledge of excellent HR systems, processes, procedures, and practices
- Thorough understanding of the Kenyan labour laws
- Experience in preparing employment contracts and job offers
- Good knowledge of performance management
- Very high emotional intelligence
- Must have excellent people skills
- Should have keen attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Confident and able to inspire and motivate teams
- Must be excellent with MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to the recruiting agency Fanisi HR Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day Thursday 19th November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted