Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Business Manager – TV the role will be responsible for developing, maintaining and increasing a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide effective services to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Identify potential advertising clients, study their business and convince the client of the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company
- Execute sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisement(s), date(s) for insertion and price, and obtain confirmation signatures form the authorized client representative on the space order.
- Liaise with Credit Control and client(s) regarding payment terms and debt collection.
- Thoroughly familiarize oneself with comparative (own and competition) audience insights, readership, circulation, rates and cost of advertising in either print or electronic media.
- Follow and check advertisement(s) to ensure that the final reproduction is as agreed with client
- Maintain close and effective contact with clients in order to handle any complaints, attend to problem areas, and maintain necessary public relations for customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field from a recognized institution.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Marketing Society of Kenya, Chartered Institute of Management Professional Qualification or its equivalent from a recognized institution
1- 3 years relevant experience
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Strong networking and Negotiation skills
- Self –driven, result oriented and able to work to deliver under pressure
- Ability to make independent decisions
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 12th November, 2020. The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS