Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
REF: ISA/11/2020- INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR
The role holder will assist the Head of Internal Audit in liaison with the Manager, Group Information system audit in providing independent assurance on the Bank’s information systems, specifically on integrity, confidentiality, availability of information as well as providing assurance on information system governance, risk management and controls in place.
The Incumbent will report to the Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for:
- Performing Information System audits across the bank as per the IS audit plan and in line with Internal Audit methodology, processes, procedures and timeframes.
- Providing reports showing areas of governance, risk and control weakness and recommending corrective measures.
- Providing assurance that access to electronically stored corporate information is adequately protected and risks appropriately managed.
- Reviewing compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures
- Reviewing IT documentation/procedures such as service level agreements, IT contracts, Disaster recovery plan/ Business continuity plan programs, ICT policy.
- Continuously reviewing information system parameters and logs to ensure compliance with the IS policy and best practice.
- Providing IS consultancy services for projects undertaken by the Bank during the year, ensuring compliance with best practice.
- Supporting audit teams in the audit of related systems/modules within functions being audited.
- Continuously developing and maintaining the skills, knowledge and expertise to keep abreast of fast changing information systems threats to make valuable contributions in ensuring system security measures are in place for maximum protection of Bank Information assets.
- In liaison with the Manager, Group Information Systems Audit, give assurance on key ICT layers within the Bank.
- Supporting the audit team in employing data analytics in their day to day reviews.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA) or equivalent mandatory, CISM/CIA/CFE/CEH an added advantage.; and
- Member of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in Banking and Information Systems Audit.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and to perform complex reviews.
- Ability to employ different tools to conduct data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills; and
- Assertive with excellent people-management skills.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position or forward your application to email@example.com. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 18th November 2020. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.