Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible for development and implementation of student recruitment and retention strategies and programmes.
- Develop and implement recruitment and marketing strategies for the University.
- Develop a recruitment and marketing policy.
- Develop and execute annual enrolment management plans.
- To promote effective communication and superior customer service to students.
- Manage outreach activities, front office, call center and media activities.
- Develop and monitor budgets for enrolment activities.
- Manage the design and development of all branded material.
- Champion social media marketing and ensure KCA-U brand remains visible.
- Provide market information through market research on a continuous basis.
- Supervise and train Enrolment coordinators and ensure professional customer care standards in the University.
- Liaise with the strategic communication department in the execution of marketing & communication plans.
- Market the University to prospective students and parents and others in the general public.
- Prepare, manage and safeguard the use of marketing resources for the campus.
- Liaise with internal customers, government agencies, tertiary and corporate institutions to enhance enrollment for KCA University programmes.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to monitor the provision of quality customer care services.
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing.
- Master’s degree – Preferably a Masters of Business Administration.
- Proven track record of consistent, high marketing performance
- 7 to 8 years work experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal, written and collaborative management style;
- Demonstrated record of managing a marketing portfolio;
- Knowledge of student services and operations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficiency with office technology
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and three references via email to email@example.com by 20th November 2020.
KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,