Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
SPECIALIST – NEPHROLOGY, REF/TNH/CN/10/20
Reporting to Director, Medical Services & Research the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Diagnosing, treating and managing conditions or diseases which affects the kidney functions
- Conducting ward rounds in the dialysis unit
- Managing of inpatients with kidney diseases
- Running outpatient renal clinics
- Supervising renal Medical Officer and Nephrology fellows
- Carrying our root cause analysis for renal patients
- Conducting renal research.
- Co-ordinating kidney transplant programmes and managing patients within the hospital
- Inserting temporary and permanent ultrasound guided haemodialysis catheter
- Performing ultrasound guided kidney biopsies and related procedures.
- Coordinating activities with relevant stakeholders to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to care.
- Creating guidelines and SOPs and undertaking of research within the renal unit.
- Formulation of multidisciplinary clinical plans of management that include nutritionists, counsellors, physiotherapy and psychosocial support.
- Leading the multi-disciplinary team in monitoring key performance indicators to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- KMPDC recognized nephrologist with clinical fellowship in Nephrology from a recognized institution.
- Certification in ACLS
- Member of Kenya Renal Association
- Knowledge in the use of high technology devices and tools in diagnosing and treating morphological disorders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th November 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.