Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Entity: Aga Khan University Hospital,
Location: Nairobi, Kenya,
- Surgical Ward
- Paediatric Casualty
- Medical Ward
- Reporting to respective unit Nurse Manager, the Clinical Nurse will be responsible in promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families.
- S/he will participate actively in decision making related to patient care and will ensure patient’s safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
- The ideal candidate should have a Diploma in Nursing (KRN/M or KRCHN) or BSc Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing.
- S/he should have current licensure with the Kenya Nursing Council and a minimum of 2 years’ continuous clinical experience from a recognized health institution.
- S/he should be BLS certified, applicants for Paediatric casualty should be EPLS certified.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by November 17, 2020