Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a well-established IT company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a well-experienced and creative Digital Marketing Executive tasked with managing the company’s digital platforms and developing creative marketing campaigns to improve revenues.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity and presence.
- Propose creative online strategy
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content (SEO).
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Respond creatively to inquiries and/or complaints while positively engaging those who may seek the company services via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
- Develop and utilise digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Developing and presenting concepts to the CEO
- Managing social media platforms and company website
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 3 year of working experience as a digital marketer in a busy environment
- Experience in social media/web administration desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must have the ability to develop and successfully execute and track marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to develop creative online content
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 16th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.