Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Salary: 25K + Commissions
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of home and office furniture in Nairobi. They seek to hire a results-oriented sales executive to grow their business revenue.
- Promptly respond to client inquiries, respond to RFQs and tenders
- Provides valuable insight and contributes to marketing strategies
- Tracks data on prospects, customers and surpass sales quotas
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Knowledge in the indoor furniture industry is an advantage
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for the company’s products
- Creates and presents regular reports for line managers
- Contributes information, ideas, research to help develop marketing strategies
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients by offering superior customer service
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Business or related field
- 3 years of experience in furniture sales is a must
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- 28 years and above
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Furniture Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Monday 16th November 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.