Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are inviting applications from experienced and qualified individuals for the position of e-Learning Coordinator based in our Nairobi Office.
Job Purpose: Monitoring and Evaluation & Strategic Information Systems (MESIS) Project is a project led by Health Strat in partnership with the National AIDS and STI Control Program (NASCOP) through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The project supports enhancing strategic information capacity for HIV/AIDS programs towards sustaining epidemic control in Kenya through monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and data science.
The e-Learning Coordinator will be responsible for capacity building for Strategic Information (SI) through the National AIDS and STI’s Control Program (NASCOP) M&E e-learning platform.
This position will report to SI Technical Lead and work closely with the e-learning host institution, NASCOP and implementing partners.
- Support development of e-learning content including uploading and updating e-content, learner notification and rules in Learning Management System (LMS)
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich and meaningful end user experience
- Management and administration of Moodle LMS
- Liaise with e-champs to provide technical support to LMS users
- Provide technical support to online learners in collaboration with the e-learning host institution
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and develop custom reports to assist with planning and improvement.
- Create and manage social media platforms for the M&E e-learning community of practice
- In collaboration with NASCOP, e-learning host institution and other stakeholders, create demand for NASCOP e-learning courses
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or equivalent
Professional Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience with a learning management system as a developer or administrator
- Experience using and configuring LMS such as Moodle
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate
- Experience with developing training materials for health care professionals
- Experience in Instructional design and/or development of multimedia training materials
- Experience in HTML/HTML5 scripting, audio and video editing software will be an added advantage
- Ability to relate well to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams
Interested applicants who meet the criteria above should send a cover letter detailing your suitability, a copy of your CV and contact information (name, email address and telephone) for three referees to email@example.com by 5pm EAT on 20 November, 2020.
Include the position title you are applying for on the subject of the email.
Applicants are expected to quote their current and expected gross pay in the cover letter.
Incomplete applications and applications received after specified deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.