Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide organizational support in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans and frameworks for various LVCT programs and activities and operationalization of data collection, aggregation and reporting. S/He will also be responsible for data verification, entry and analysis of programs routine and periodic data.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Health Records/Health Management Systems/Computer Science/Mathematics or any relevant course.
- At least 4 years’ experience in M&E or Data management especially data from a comprehensive HIV prevention program in prisons.
- Training and experience in database management and statistical packages such as STATA, Excel, and any visualization packages.
- Demonstrated analysis, communication, interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive, creative, systematic thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to work within very strict deadlines is a must.
- Experience in implementing programmes and working with EMRs including reporting EMRs like KHIS, DATIM and 3PM will be an added advantage.
How to apply: –
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com The position applied for and reference number and desired location should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is November 18, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted .
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process