Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Roving Clinician will oversee HIV and TB clinical service delivery in multiple sites in various regions. They will provide clinical services at their base stations and offer mentorship support to service providers at other stations in their regions. They will also oversee Project Coordinators in their region to ensure optimal support to sites, prudent use of resources and timely and accurate reporting. Working with Kenya Prisons Services (KPS), the Ministry of Health and County Health Management Teams, the Clinical Managers will build the capacity of uniformed county clinical coordinators towards eventual transition of their roles to KPS.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing from a recognized institution
- Higher diploma or bachelor degree in related field (added advantage)
- 3 years’ experience in providing clinical TB and HIV care and treatment service
- Registration and valid practice licence from the Clinical Officers’ Council or Nursing Council of Kenya
- Training in the National Advanced HIV Clinical Course (NAHCC) (added advantage)
How to apply:-
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is November 18, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process