Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for competent and motivated individuals that can work with little supervision to serve as Field Officers in the following regions:
Nairobi, Turkana, Trans-Nzoia, Isiolo
- Coordinate with local authorities: Engage them as required to facilitate field operations.
- Identify new projects in the area of financial inclusion, support the planning and successful implementation of these projects through sustainable partnerships with relevant financial institutions, international lenders and development financial institutions.
- Document the impact of every project undertaken in the region
- Support the capacity strengthening of field staff involved
- Support field operations to raise awareness about access to finance within the financial community and to establish partnerships with qualified financial service providers.
- Identify and build solid partnerships with the financial sector, research institutes, competent technical agencies and others that can bring knowledge, know-how and networks in support of creating financial inclusion opportunities
- Proactively seek new opportunities for effective shared value partnership building and resource mobilization amongst highly qualified financial institutions, as well as development actors and donors.
- Support in reviewing project proposals coming from field offices and implementing partners to promote access to finances
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a community related field of study
- At least 3 years’ experience is required.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.