Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
Preferred minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public relations, journalism, communications or related field.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- At least 3 years’ experience in public relations or related field.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.