Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Proposal/Report Writer,
Our client is a company based in the UK and dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education. They seek to hire a creative and experienced proposal/report writer who will be involved in all aspects of the proposal writing process and ensure that pre-qualification questionnaires and Tender submissions are prepared to the highest standards. S/he will be based in Kampala.
- Reading complex text to understand the requirement
- Writing and developing long tender proposals for a variety of prospective clients
- Generate compelling written proposal content where appropriate
- Seeking continual improvement in tender responses and developing a robust easy to refer to tender library.
- Interpret Invitation to Tender documentation to establish the scope of work, schedule and the composition.
- Draft tender responses, including answering tender questions and working with internal stakeholders, to generate project specific content.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field.
- Strong bid writing experience (5-10 Years) working in proposal Writing or a similar role
- A strong methodical and analytical approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage several tenders and one time and work closely to deadlines
- Proven track record in writing proposals/tenders/reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurized environment
- Ability to demonstrate fantastic attention to detail
- IT literate and highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Proposal/Report Writer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 17th November 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted