Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Technical Team Leader,
Gross Salary: 50k,
Our Client is a one of the top EPS (Expanded Polystyrene sintered) Companies in Kenya. They seek to hire an experienced Structural engineer to perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects.
- Conduct Training and workshops
- Conduct presentations
- Technical consultation
- Come up with quotations
- Site visit
- Review designs full system or hybrid before allocating for quotations to be done
- Follow up on clients and projects and their consultant ensuring projects safety on the use of the panels
- Update weekly quotations done to project coordinator weekly reports
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/ or building regulations approval throw client consultant
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- Managing and supervise projects
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering/Building Construction.
- At least three (3) years working experience with AutoCAD.
- Proven track record of in site organization and completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and IT fluency
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current construction events
- Practical experience in building and construction projects
- Demonstrate skills on areas of design, presentation and technical skills
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Structural Engineer) to email@example.com on or before Friday 13th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.