Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 220-280k,
Our client is an international corporation dealing with manufacturing welding, air and gas handling equipment, and medical devices. They are seeking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer who will be tasked with identifying and developing sales opportunities and meet the set business targets. S/he will also support new or existing end users, distributors and agents in their sales enquires and develop market share in Kenya.
- Develop new customers and key accounts
- Meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence of the companies’ product range.
- Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings and prepare forecasting reports on the company’s products and processes
- Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, and follow up on order status with customers
- Support Finance with payment collection, update line managers on order status using CRM system
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Resolve client problems with installed equipment
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical sales background at correlative companies such as welding and cutting Industries or related industry segments like tools, safety equipment, abrasives, etc.
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the Kenya.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cement & sugar industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili are required. Hindi will be an added advantage.
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical sales background at correlative companies such as welding and cutting Industries/equipment/is a must
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Technical Sales Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 16th November 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted