Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate for the Head of Finance role is to be self- driven, has a strong work ethic with a high standard of attention to detail and quality. The incumbent will be a member of the AECF Senior Management Team and will be responsible for providing oversight and leading the work of the Finance function in line with the AECF strategic goals. The role holder will have overall responsibility for managing and reporting AECF’s finances.
Required qualifications and experience **
• Masters’ degree in accounting, finance, or business administration; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or hold an equivalent professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA;
• 8+ years working experience in a senior role, including responsibility for financial management and control, at least part of which should have been in sub-Saharan Africa;
• Knowledge of donor reporting processes specifically bilateral donors;
• Experience in implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system;
• Ability to create a strong vision for the team and inspire others to greater performance, professional standards and results
• Ability to engage with a diverse range of teams and partners and comfortable building strong working relationships.
• Encourages a high-performing culture in the team.
• Fluency in English with French being desirable.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Head of Finance – AECF/HoF/2021”, and attach a detailed CV, e-mail address and telephone contacts, previous applicants need not apply. Please address your application to email@example.com. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.