Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
The Investigations Manager will provide day-to-day guidance and management on investigation issues as follows:-
- Manage the investigation caseload, monitoring the current status and time-lines of each case
- Coordinate investigation missions as necessary with other investigators, state security agencies, and other stakeholders
- Work with case intake and analysis staff to obtain information relevant to recommending proactive investigations in accordance with the Bank’s mandate
- Negotiate and liaise with officials from government, national and international agencies and partner organizations on investigation-related matters
- Ensure that investigations obtain all potentially available information relevant to the factual determination of cases
- Ensure that investigations result in well-evidenced, high-quality reports to form the basis of Investigation closure in cases where the allegations are not factually based or where there is insufficient evidence to recommend consideration of administrative or other action
- Disciplinary action against serving staff members, where appropriate
- Terminate contracts where clear evidence is found to implicate service contract holders and individual contract holders in serious wrongdoing
- Referral to national authorities for criminal investigations and prosecutions in appropriate cases
- Provides timely information to the GM/Head of department on investigation-related matters
- University degree in Criminology, Management, Finance, Law, or related field;
- A combination of formal professional training from a national law enforcement or investigations academy or equivalent, and at least 2 years’ additional experience in conducting criminal and/or administrative investigations as an investigator (in addition to the 5 years of investigation experience required below) may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.;
- Formal professional training in a comprehensive range of investigation-related areas.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in complex criminal and administrative investigations
- At least three years of experience working within a financial institution or corporate managerial level of investigations.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the role of a senior investigator, supervising a team of investigators and managing a large and varied caseload of administrative or criminal investigations