Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/CO/02/2020-2021 CLINICAL OFFICER – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) science subjects;
- Successfully completed at least 3 years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Medical Training Institution and have been awarded a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent;
- Registered by the Kenya Clinical Officers Council and with a current practicing license;
- Demonstrated competence and ability in organizing, performing and discharging clinical duties at that level
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Supervise and allocate work to the nurses to ensure efficiency in delivery of services in the clinic/dispensary
- Responsible for diagnosis and treatment of patients in the clinic through history taking and carrying out of medical examination on the patients
- Prescribe drugs to patients depending on the results of examination and diagnosis
- Refer patients for further medical treatment to other medical centers in cases where patient’s case is beyond their ability to handle
- Attend to minor surgical problems through stitching and dressing
- Maintain security of the medicine cabinets to prevent contamination of medicine or lose through pilferage.
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.