Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/CT/07/2020-2021 – COMPUTER TECHNICIAN – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Minimum of Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Work Experience in similar organization lasting not less than three months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing documentation of computer programs and drawing up hardware specifications according to instructions;
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing computer programs and security systems;
- Training and giving support to users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities;
- Maintaining up to date equipment maintenance register;
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Local Area Network and Wide Area Network components;
- Performing regular data and application backups; and
- Mentoring staff on ICT integration
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.