Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/HRO/08/2020-2021 – HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Management HR Option)/Social sciences with a diploma in Human resource /Higher Diploma in HRM with 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Registered member of IHRM
- Experience in Human Resources Information Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise the board of management on matters relating to Human Resource policies so as to make informed decisions
- Oversee the human resource training and development through liaison with other departments to establish human resource needs
- Oversee administration of the staff appraisal forms and review the staff annual appraisal reports to monitor staff performance in the institution.
- Oversee recruitment and appointment of staff to ensure the institution has the right staffing
- Validate information collected on letters of promotion, probation appointment to ensure accuracy of data
- Process all approved staff leaves in line with leave schedule to ensure no overlaps
- Manage and update payroll to ensure compliance with the payroll process and government regulations
- Handle the staff discipline and grievances issues to ensure the best practice in the management of discipline are instilled in the institution
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance requirements.
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: email@example.com on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.