Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/MLT/01/2020-2021 – MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) or its equivalent qualification with at least C in Biology or Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Physical Science, English or Kiswahili and C in Mathematics or Physics;
- Minimum of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and
- Valid Practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and arrange medical laboratory to maintain proper levels of sanitization
- Receive record and submit samples for further analysis to ensure order in the laboratory
- Prepare laboratory reagents for various medical tests to be used in the analytical process
- Carry out chemical/micro-biological analysis on samples for diagnosis of the patient issues
- Proper segregation and disposal of laboratory waste to prevent nosocomial infections
- Assist in preparation of technical analysis reports and certificates of analysis so as to provide them back to the requesting clinician.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instruments in order to ensure they provide accurate analysis
- Maintain laboratory records for ease of future reference
- Participate in preparation of procurement plan to ensure the laboratory is well stocked
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: email@example.com on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.