Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/N/03/2020-2021 – NURSE – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) Science Subjects;
- Successfully completed a three (3) years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or at any other recognized training institution and have been awarded the Kenya Registered Nurse, or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse Diploma
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid Practicing License from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- One (1) year of relevant work experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan implement nursing interventions and evaluate patients outcome
- Prepare and perform several procedures such as dressing wounds and provide first aid to patients in case of emergencies
- Responsible for completion of data, reports, records related to sickness/illness of patients
- Ensure a tidy and safe clinical environment to enhance good work environment
- Administer prescribed medicine to the patient
- Ensure appropriate referral of patients in cases that require advanced treatment
- Ensure proper disposal of used tools such as syringes and medicine to mitigate accidents
- Prepare requisition list of medicines and medical tools for review by the clinical officer
- Provide health education and counselling to clients/patients on identified health needs
- Refer patient and clients to other hospitals for specialized care as appropriate
- Maintain records on patients/clients health condition and care for future reference and continuity of care
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.