Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/S/06/2020-2021 – OFFICE SECRETARIES – 2 (TWO POSTS)
Requirement for Appointments
candidate must have:-
- Minimum of Diploma in Business Administration and or Secretarial Studies
- Must be highly proficient with multiple Microsoft office systems and other related software
- At least six months working experience from a reputable and busy office
- Good typing skills
- Preference given to those with some administration background and a sense of responsibility and honesty
- Good inter-personal skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing responses to routine correspondences;
- Maintaining the respective office diary;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Maintaining proper record of correspondence and file movement;
- Ensure security of office records, documents and equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Maintaining schedule of meetings, minutes and reports;
- Ensuring the general cleanliness of the offices
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.