Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT No: KAG.TTC/HR/PLT/04/2020-2021 – PHYSICS LABORATORY TECHNICIAN – 1 (ONE POST)
Requirement for Appointments
- KCSE Mean grade C- (Minus)
- Minimum of a Diploma in science laboratory technology from a recognized institution
- Well versed in ICT both as a working and reporting tool
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and dismantle apparatus and equipment for demonstration and practical lessons as required
- Perform demonstrations and provided technical support of trainees during the practical
- Maintain laboratory inventory
- Ensure that all the required equipment and chemicals are available for use when required
- Ensure requisition of laboratory consumables so that replenishment is timely
- Maintain safe storage of laboratory chemicals and equipment to avoid incidences of accidents in the laboratory
- Report any breakdown of equipment for the purposes of making replacements
- Clean all laboratory equipment to ensure efficient operation of the laboratory
- Ensure safe disposal of laboratory waste as per occupational safety and health standard.
Candidates are expected to submit scanned copies of valid clearance certificates from the following organizations and produce the original documents when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are advised to upload the applications and testimonials ONLINE through the College email: email@example.com on or before Friday, 20th November, 2020.
Online applications should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 18 – 10100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kagumo Teachers’ Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate Diversity and Committed to Providing an Inclusive Environment for all Employees.