Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMR/12 Vacancy No. FN-015-11-2020
Reports to: Administrator
Duration: 7 Months
- A Fourth Form or A Level of Education.
- Proficiency in MS Office software added advantage.
- At least one year experience in a busy office as an Office Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office Cleaning.
- Checking on orderliness, cleanliness of the offices
- Preparation and service of office Tea and snacks).
- Maintain the office kitchen area, keeping it clean, and orderly.
- Manage kitchen inventory
- Proper photocopying and Record keeping
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor or project leadership.
Other required skills.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Respectful and Team player
- Ability to Multitask
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter stating current position and date available to start working for the program
- A current CV including email and mobile phone contact
- Name and phone number for two professional referees
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.