Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 3
KMR/7 Vacancy No. FN-013-11-2020
Reports to: Data Coordinator
Duration: 7 Months
- Diploma in Information Technology, Community Health, Social Work or related fields
- Computer proficient with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Blue/Green card and CRFs are entered in to the electronic databases (OpenMRS, Clinic data works, NCD).
- Pull pre-programmed reports from Open MRS on a weekly basis and send it to the supervisors every Friday.
- Compile weekly Blue/Green card and NCD card data entry report and send it to the supervisors.
- Pull the weekly retention report and share with the Retention coordinator.
- Support in correction of frequent data errors identified by the data coordinator.
- Update the appointment tracking databases.
- Making initial contacts with potential study subjects and introducing them to the study.
- Recruit and obtain informed consent from study subjects.
- Manage calendar of appointments under supervision of study clinician.
- Filing and maintaining study documents as Patient files in the CCC.
- Deliver reminders of appointment dates to study participants.
- Trace study participants.
- Ensuring proper documentation on all the study CRFs as well the MOH forms and Registers.
- Maintaining and uploading study data on a daily basis under supervision of data officer.
- Accurate and prompt study documentation.
- Transport Reimbursement for referred participant
- Other duties as assigned by the Data Coordinator
Other required skills:
- Must be keen and attentive to details and have ability to follow instructions and procedures properly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication required.
- Must be non-judgmental and flexible to mix with all cadres of people
- Prior knowledge of Health Management Information Systems is desired
- Must have good interpersonal skills, flexible and a team player.
- Ability to ride a motorbike (with a valid driving license) will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter stating current position and date available to start working for the program
- A current CV including email and mobile phone contact
- Name and phone number for two professional referees
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.