Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMR/7 Vacancy No. FN-008-11-2020
Reports to: Laboratory Coordinator
Duration: 7 Months
- KCSE Certificate with a mean grade of ( C-)
- Current Riding license and Certificate of good conduct
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily transport of laboratory samples from study clinics
- Daily delivery of laboratory test results to study clinics
- Delivery of laboratory/Office commodities to study clinics and field laboratory
- Maintain motor cycle in good working condition and updated clean work ticket
- Any other study related duties assigned by the study management and Laboratory manager
Other required skills:
- Experience in Packaging and transportation of Laboratory samples
- Good communication skills and a team player
- 2 years’ experience on road riding in difficult terrains and long distances
- Good knowledge of Suba/Rongo Sub Counties and their environs is an added advantage.
- Technical experience in basic mechanical skills is an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter stating current position and date available to start working for the program
- A current CV including email and mobile phone contact
- Name and phone number for two professional referees
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.