Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMR/6 Vacancy No. FN-002-11-2020
Reports to: Study PI
Duration: 7 Months
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Social Sciences equivalent from a recognized training institution.
- Be duly registered by the relevant professional body where applicable
- Hold a valid practicing license where applicable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily oversight of study implementation
- Coordinating study team to ensure proper implementation of study activities
- Evaluates potential patients for inclusion in the study according to the study protocol
- Oversee the recruitment of study participants by providing counseling and linkage of study participants
- Responsible for ensuring participant safety through monitoring of clinical and laboratory adverse events
- Works with assistant coordinator to ensure timely reporting of SAEs/UAEs and protocol deviations
- Takes a lead in training and supervising the functions clinic personnel
- Ensures participant privacy and confidentiality are maintained
- Overseeing, improving and coordinating the study implementation in the health facilities and ensuring all services are in compliance with the Quality Management Plan
- Mentoring and supervising clinic staff members in the sub-counties
- Compiling clinic data and regular reports from the facilities,
- Developing clinic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) to be used in the facilities
- Oversee and monitor study budget expenditure
- Maintain relationship with collaborating partners and the MoH
- Works in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability and integrity
Other required skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Effective in both oral and in written communication and reporting Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with staff members across all cadres
- Natural ability to multitask, problem solve, and work with others to resolve challenges
- Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of study goals and its implementation
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work in a team, with good interpersonal skills
- Independent judgment and resourcefulness, understanding of the local social and geographical landscape as well as the community required
- Must be willing to work in rural remote settings of Suba, Mbita, Uriri & Rongo with extra hours and long distances travels.
- Computer literacy a must
- Ability to ride a motorbike (with a valid driving license) will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications through email; email@example.com
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter stating current position and date available to start working for the program
- A current CV including email and mobile phone contact
- Name and phone number for two professional referees
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.