Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Security & Safety Services
Work Station: KRA Head Office
Reports to: Commissioner-Corporate Support Services
Responsible for policy development and strategy formulation to ensure security/safety of personnel and assets.
Deliverables and Accountabilities:
- Formulate strategies, policies, procedures and work plans for the Division,
- Direct surveillance, security investigations and preparation of reports on crimes/incidences affecting KRA personnel and assets,
- Ensure availability and management of outsourced security services providers,
- Coordinate implementation of proactive security control measures and procedures in the Authority,
- Manage and develop staff in the Division.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Security Management
- Training in military or police security training.
- General knowledge of Kenyan Laws and Government Regulations pertaining to law enforcement.
- Experience in investigations will be an added advantage
Minimum years of experience
At least 7 years’ experience in the military, police force or in a large organisation with at least 3 years’ experience at managerial level in a large organisation with multiple facilities.
- Responds flexibly to changing situations
- Acts in line with legal, regulatory, professional and ethical standards
- Finds creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Pro-actively adapts own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 23rd November 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.