Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales to new emerging social commerce accounts and manage customer relationships for the business in line with the commercial strategy. The role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the market by effectively selling Sendy services with an aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to undertake various general ledger accounting processes and ensure that timely and accurate postings and reconciliations are carried out.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the finance department
- General ledger postings and reconciliations
- Payments processing – Preparation of payment vouchers in the company’s accounting system
- Assisting in petty cash management and processing petty cash vouchers.
- Bank and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Provide support to the Junior MA and MA as and when required
- Filing and ensuring all accounting records are properly kept and that the records can be easily retrieved when necessary.
- Participate in the annual statutory audit.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Partly completed a degree in accounting or CPA/ACCA
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to learn
- Open to change
- Calm under chaos
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options