Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Director, Marketing
The role is responsible for the Consumer and Mobile Finance Products and Services portfolio. The Head of Product will perform product management for the GSM and Mobile money products and services including strategy planning, concept definition, implementation, launch and on-going performance and life-cycle management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads in defining GSM offers from the Consumer Business Unit that need to be availed to the market ensuring that the UX, UI meet consumer expectations
- Develops on going measurement systems NP(New propositions) that are presented at gate meetings at Commercial Leadership meetings demonstrating progress vs objectives as well as recommending solutions to course sub-optimal performance for new offers that are availed to the market
- Work together with the leadership team to develop the strategic product roadmap for the division, providing regular updates and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals
- Develops P&L statements for each product segment ditto for each product offering so as to ascertain the derived value
- Oversee and manage the Product Team to develop and launch approved products and services.
- Define and manage the change request roadmap with inputs from technical and commercial teams. Oversee the Product Team to implement approved change requests and service improvements.
- Work together with technical teams in order to design, configure and deliver the systems, products and services to meet requirements in a timely fashion
- Defines develops, delivers the customer user experience and user interface for consumer, corporate products.
- Defines the UI and most appropriate design & solution architecture for launching new offers to the market as well as up-grading /overhauling existing offers
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures; Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Managing delivery of the road-map meeting timeline expectations of the business.
Maintain strong ties and consistent communication with Marketing, Agency, Operational and Technical teams to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, IT or other relevant field
- Certification in CIM
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in a management role within a Telecommunications or Financial Services environment, having been exposed to all disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in product and innovation in the telecommunications sector.
- Networking and building partnerships
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing and negotiation
- Customer focus
- Project management
- Strategically oriented
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Application should be sent to email@example.com by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 25th November 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.